by Admin / 1,453 Views
by Admin / 5,543 Views
Every year,about 3 million people travel on $ex tourism trips and this figure is on the rise.Currently,there are more than 25 organized $ex tour companies based in Miami,New York,and San Diego. This trend looks unlikely to change anytime in the near future.Here are the ten countries with the most $ex workers per 10,000 people.
10. Thailand-45 $ex workers per 10,000 Prostitution is actually illegal in Thailand, however in practice it is tolerated and partly regulated.
9. Germany-49 $ex workers per 10,000 Unlike other European Union countries, prostitution, even street prostitution, is wide spread, organized, and legal in Germany. It’s little wonder when you consider that organized prostitution in the country dates back to the 1200’s AD.
8. Malaysia-52 $ex workers per 10,000 Prostitution is huge in Malaysia, however the dark side is strong. The United States has put Malaysia on the blacklist of countries with the worst cases of human trafficking and human rights abuse, including child prostitution.
7. Brazil-53 $ex workers per 10,000 The act of prostitution itself (exchanging $ex for money) in Brazil is legal, but it is illegal to run a brothel or to employ prostitutes in any other way.
6. China-60 $ex workers per 10,000 Prostitution is illegal in China but has been relegated to the status of a misdemeanor. Some researchers have conservatively estimated that there are as many as 10 million active prostitutes in China at any given time who contribute as much as five percent to the country’s annual GDP as most of the earned income, although not taxed, goes back into the economy through consumption.
5. Nigeria-63 $ex workers per 10,000 A $ex tourism market for divorced older western women is on the rise in the country.
4. Philippines-85 $ex workers per 10,000 The Philippines offers female company in the form of “bargirls”. Girls here often wear their “bargirl” ID tags in noticeable places, and are supposed to be regularly tested for STDs.
3. Peru- 102 $ex workers per 10,000 Prostitution is legal for women over 18 years of age if they register with municipal authorities and carry a health certificate, and brothels must be licensed. Sadly, child prostitution in Peru has doubled in recent years.
2. South Korea-110 $ex workers per 10,000 Despite legal sanctions and police crackdowns, prostitution continues to flourish in S Korea, while $ex workers continue to actively resist the state’s activities.
1. Venezuela-119 $ex workers per 10,000 Poor economic conditions in the country have tripled the number of $ex workers here; even so, only one fifth of the workers actually are born in Venezuela.
by Admin / 5,754 Views
Deadline: 31 July 2016 (annual)
Study in: Germany
Next course starts Sept/Oct 2017
The DAAD Masters Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance Programme offers very good graduates from developing countries the chance to obtain a Master’s degree in disciplines that are of special relevance for the social, political and economic development of their home country at German institutions of higher education.
Participating Programmes in Host Institutions:
The scholarships are awarded for selected Master courses at German institutions of higher education listed below:
• Hertie School of Governance, Berlin: Master of Public Policy (MPP)
• University of Duisburg-Essen: MA Development and Governance
• Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt: Master of Public Policy (MPP)
• Leuphana University of Lüneburg: Public Economics, Law and Politics (PELP)
• Hochschule Osnabrück: Management in Non-Profit Organisations
• University of Osnabrück: Master of Democratic Governance and Civil Society
• University of Passau: Master of Governance and Public Policy
• University of Potsdam: Master of Public Management (MPM)
The courses have an international orientation and are taught in German and/or English.
Number of Scholarships:
The scholarship scheme is open to candidates from Africa, Latin America, North/Central America, South Asia, Southeast Asia as well as from countries in the Middle East. See list of eligible countries.
DAAD scholarship holders are exempt from tuition fees. DAAD pays a monthly scholarship rate of currently €750. The scholarship also includes contributions to health insurance in Germany.
In addition, DAAD grants an appropriate travel allowance and a study and research subsidy as well as rent subsidies and/or allowances for spouses and/or children where applicable.
The scholarship targets very well qualified graduates with a first university degree (Bachelor or equivalent) who in the future want to actively contribute to the social and economic development of their home countries. The scholarships are offered both for young graduates without professional experience and for mid-career professionals.
The main DAAD criteria for selection are: the study results, knowledge of English (and German), political and social engagement, a convincing description of the subject-related and personal motivation for the study project in Germany and the expected benefit after the return to the home country.
The university degree should have been obtained during the six years before the application for the scholarship. Applicants cannot be considered if they have been in Germany for more than 15 months at the time of application.
All Master courses have further additional requirements that must be fulfilled by the applicants at any case.
by Admin / 4,009 Views
by Admin / 9,645 Views
Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, an evangelical pastor from Brazil, persuaded his followers that he practiced oral sex because it was the way he preached the word, saying that his ‘milk’ was sacred. And this pastor said his penis was blessed and that “the Lord had consecrated with divine milk of the Holy Spirit” and of course, had to go around evangelising.
“He convinced us that only God could come into our lives through the mouth”, a follower said, “Often, after worship, Pastor Valdeci asked us to do oral sex on him until the Holy Spirit came through ejaculation and delivered funds to the church.” Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, 59, was arrested in Apore, Goiás, Brazil, for raping several women attending his church. He gave as an excuse that his penis had been consecrated with “divine semen of the Holy Spirit.”
Valdecir came to abuse some elderly, and defends himself by saying that ‘he had an encounter with Jesus in a brothel and gave him the mission of spreading the sacred semen throughout the state, beginning with the faithful Apore Assembly, of which he is responsible’.